At Sherbourne our children are curious learners with inquiring minds who are encouraged to question and investigate their world. Through Inquiry learning our students come to understand and manage themselves as learners.
Why Inquiry Learning at Sherbourne?
- It promotes curiosity and a love for learning;
- It enables children to develop the skills to become motivated and self-directed learners;
- Encourages students to be critical, collaborative and creative thinkers in an ever-changing world;
- Caters for a range of learning styles;
- Allows a level of success for all.